SYMPOSIUM AGENDA MONDAY, OCTOBER 16,2017
- Address critical issues and future initiatives in various sessions like
- Health Canada Keynote speaker
- Pfizer’s PCMM initiative (Portable Continuous Modular Manufacturing)
- Making Legacy Equipment “SMART” Through Digitization. Sanofi Pasteur’s Journey to Improve Reliability of Complex Assets
- Eli Lilly Case Study: Utilizing both Virtual Machine (VM) technology and OSIsoft Cloud Services
- Apotex: 101 - How to Map! Guidance to Controlled Temperature and/or Humidity Chamber Mapping
- Apotex: Process Validation Life Cycle Stage 3A Assessment Methods for Newly Launched Products. Understanding ISO Standards: ISO 14644-2:2015 Cleanroom Monitoring
- And much more…
- Celebrate a couple of milestones
Canada 150 – a proud and free nation
150 years ago, Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia – united to create the Canadian Confederation, called the Dominion of Canada. On account of the British North America Act that became law July 1st 1867, these British colonies would be recognized as an independent nation. In the years that followed, the other provinces and territories joined the Dominion, making today’s Canada from sea to sea.
Montreal 375 - A history steeped in a rich and unique heritage
But few in number, they stepped ashore in what would become Montréal in May of 1642—some 40 volunteers from France under the authority of Paul de Chomedey de Maisonneuve and Jeanne Mance, determined to fulfil their dream of founding a missionary city on an island in America. As fraught with peril as it was, their project gave rise, in time, to one of North America’s great cultural, industrial and commercial cities.